Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say "if he's planning on coming tomorrow" though, did I?

I said if there's going to be an announcement, and we know that Bernardo Silva was in a medical at 9am friday morning after staying the night in manchester and the paperwork and media was only completely at 8pm.

So if he's waking up in Paris he won't be announced tomorrow unless his deal is going to take much less time than Silva's for some reason.
Depends what time he wakes up. The great thing about a 1 hour flight is that it only takes 1 hour. So he could leave at 7 and be here for 9; these guys don't have to turn up 2 hours before flying like us mere mortals!

I don't think he'll sign tomorrow though.

Depends what time he wakes up. The great thing about a 1 hour flight is that it only takes 1 hour. So he could leave at 7 and be here for 9; these guys don't have to turn up 2 hours before flying like us mere mortals!

Plus the hour to get out of Paris and to the airport. And so now we're talking about getting up at 5.30/6.00 am.

He might well be in Manchester already though, no one had a scooby that Silva was in town until his medical.

Wasnt there rumours that he was in Manchester a few days ago? Maybe player has already agreed/signed personal terms but we're waiting to agree with Monaco before club confirms signing?

It'll probably be later this week as you say - what's the rush.

originally from Marseille region(i m a Marseille fan) but have been living abroad for a long time, due to my work have to follow foot very closely(especially french one)
and have seen any matches of mendy last year(he massively improved under Bielsa with us) and even further with Marseille
i really think he will suit your system, and probably the best LB on the market right now
mendy is definitely a top3/4 Monaco players, you already got one with B.Silva
i really hope he chose city , best club for him imo right now, he will have a spot (secured) plus , which is crucial before the WC
french reports are saying that he chose City , hopefully it will be official tomorrow
Mbappe was at rolland garros today so maybe few monaco players including Mendy were in Paris

Thanks mate, very insightful and appreciate your post, if you have extensive knowledge of him what would you say his strengths are and areas for improvement? Do you think he has potential to improve much further or he is already peaking his abilities.

I have heard some discussions on his injuries, do you see this as a concern?

It'll probably be later this week as you say - what's the rush.

Its a Bank holiday weekend. Whilst the agents and lawyers involved will work whenever, basic contract law requires the need to exchange some cash for any contract to be binding.Tuesday at the earliest.

Plus the hour to get out of Paris and to the airport. And so now we're talking about getting up at 5.30/6.00 am.

He might well be in Manchester already though, no one had a scooby that Silva was in town until his medical.

Unless your BenJani

And then we're hoping for a deadline day signing here ;)

Apparently, this could potentially be our 2017/18 line up
TELEMMGLPICT000125783459-xxlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqIkUhv7k5mil0w0oeVCztIhVrDwi3LvLa62XQyE1Z5U4.jpeg
Where's Spanish Dave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.