It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do a podcast and as part of that podcast i've been talking to people around Pep. Today I spoke to probably one of his closest confidants and somebody who is actually privy to the actual status of every deal we're trying to do this summer. This person would never ever tell me anything about a transfer we're trying to complete because i'm a nobody and they aren't. However they made it clear to me because of a conversation we were having that Fabinho isn't moving to England this summer.
Monaco or Juve then, grand.

I do a podcast and as part of that podcast i've been talking to people around Pep. Today I spoke to probably one of his closest confidants and somebody who is actually privy to the actual status of every deal we're trying to do this summer. This person would never ever tell me anything about a transfer we're trying to complete because i'm a nobody and they aren't. However they made it clear to me because of a conversation we were having that Fabinho isn't moving to England this summer.
Well let's hope we have a decent backup plan in place. Not Carvalho ....

Cheers mate....Juve links seem to be very strong for Fabinho at present, so doesnt surprise me! I guess we'll hear alot more Carvalho links over the next few weeks. Hopefully Mendy deal is still on tho!;)

Interesting, though I still wonder what changed if that's true. We've been linked to Fabinho for some time and Romero, unquestionably as big a Pep insider as they come, seems very confident he's coming.

I'll take your word for it Ahsan, but I'd caution everyone that this doesn't mean we are getting Carvalho etc

Edit: like most I'm happier so long he isn't rags bound.

Looking forward to Carvalho making people realise that a 10 second twitter video is not how to judge a player if he does end up here.

It's amazing how many people who we all know have never watched a full Sporting match are suddenly experts on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.