Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know what a great leader and defender he is; sublime and we are so much better with him.

His threat at set-plays is a much needed and nice bonus.

How long have Blues been moaning about our corners? It just shows, if you have someone in the box with the determination and strength to win the ball what can happen.

I'd disagree. We wouldn't have conceded as many.
Perhaps not, but rarely has that been equal to a different result. Whether we win, lose or draw hasn't often been decided by whether or not Bravo fucked up.

Not sure if this right place to put this , but ....Vinnie is back in the Belgian squad.
Not happy tbh , purely for selfish reasons obviously , cos I'd put my house on what will happen.

Not sure if this right place to put this , but ....Vinnie is back in the Belgian squad.
Not happy tbh , purely for selfish reasons obviously , cos I'd put my house on what will happen.
He must be very happy though, given what this means to him. And why not test further what his workload can be? It's not like he should be physically or mentally exhausted anyway.

He must be very happy though, given what this means to him. And why not test further what his workload can be? It's not like he should be physically or mentally exhausted anyway.

I guess you are right mate , but the pessimist in me tells me that we will all be cursing international fixtures again.... very soon.
Watch this space.

Kompany is arguably our most important player. When he's out, there's no one to command the defensive line and we leak goals.

I'm so glad that he's been able to start for us recently.

At the same time, we desperately need another world class CB capable of managing the likes of Otamendi/Stones when Kompany is injured/unavailable.

More chances for him to break down but with the WC on the horizon I'm sure he will take the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.