It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know how good of a knee slide Sanchez has?

I mean, I'm sure he can score and I know he can run the length of the pitch but can he knee slide with arms outstretched???

Now that was a moment!

Imagine we do get him and he does score against them....arsenal tv would be absolutely classic...i don't think they would be able to cope.....there would be riots!!!!!!

Don't anyone kid themselves, Arsenal are absolutely loaded and have high motivation to send a message.

Alexis has the best part of £400k a week tax free sat on the table from China - he does that want to go to China.

What he does want, however, is to compete for the top trophies and get well paid for it.

Arsenal have £100m sat on deposit in the bank, so Wenger has plenty to fight fire-with-fire with.

Ozil earns a phenomenal amount of money and is still asking for more.

Alexis' camp know he wants City and it now comes down to how much Arsenal are willing to prove they are still relevant.

He wanta to play for Pep.

If it's come down to this surely he'll choose us over them?

He'll get just as good an offer in regards to wages from us, as they are likely to offer him.

For the bold part to happen that would surely be reliant on their transfer business as well. They aren't in the Champions League and don't like spending money.

How much would we need to offer to get him? Last year of contract but can still see it being £40m-£50m?

So Wenger and Kroenke are set to outline their vision for the future and then their best player is allowed to leave? Would be an unbelievable signing for us - not a great fan of him and his histrionics but incredible player.

Anybody think we still lack the option of height up top?

I realise that it never affected Barca but the Prem is different. Having someone who's over 6 foot could give us a different solution in certain games.

To be fair to him, Sanchez has a good leap and scores a few headers, but Sterling, KDB, Sane, Silva and Bernardo are pretty poor.

Jesus is quite effective too, but nobody can give us what Dzeko did and pose an old-fashioned aerial threat. Some will say it doesn't fit Pep's playing style but there are games when we're crying out for something different.
Wilf maybe :)

Don't anyone kid themselves, Arsenal are absolutely loaded and have high motivation to send a message.

Alexis has the best part of £400k a week tax free sat on the table from China - he has no intention of going to China.

What he does want, however, is to compete for the top trophies and get well paid for it.

Arsenal have £100m sat on deposit in the bank, so Wenger has plenty to fight fire-with-fire with.

Ozil earns a phenomenal amount of money and is still asking for more.

Alexis' camp know he wants City and it now comes down to how much Arsenal are willing to prove they are still relevant.

He wanta to play for Pep.

Aww don't start being doubtful now

znoAsDA.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.