Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny how I'm so impatient when last Thursday evening I was completely relaxed about transfers, didn't expect any for over a month.

And now I'm refreshing twitter every 5 minutes looking to see if Ederson's been announced and fuming that Mendy isn't on a plane somewhere.

Quite relaxed on everything except Mendy. You just know folk are trying to hijack that move, and how vital he'll be to everything. Other than him I'm confident all the other moves will fall in line when the time comes.

I don't mind saying that Silva transfer happened so fast i'm still processing that.

Not often you will see this written in the transfer forum but wait a minute for me to catch up, fucking out of breathe ere. Every other fucker is screaming for their owners to move fast, i am fucking shagged out following ours already.

memo to airport control Ederson has been been circulating Manchester for three days would you please fecking let him land

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.