General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather help my kids out whilst I'm alive, to be honest. Once I'm gone, I won't be too bothered what happens to it!
And that's your right.

But some think all inherited wealth is wrong. But if inherited wealth is wrong then surely any help available to your kids and not available to others is wrong.

Haha. Go on Jezza !

As much as May has run a dreadful campaign - Corbyn deserves a lot of credit, he was given no hope by anybody a few months ago, even he's own party members - My Tory mates cheering when Corbyn was announced party leader as this 'guarenteed Tories would be in power for years to come' .. that might still be the case but they've gone very quiet these last few weeks.

Nothing the electorate love more than being dictated to by Brussels.

Yeah, they should have told him to get his arse over lickety split and had they done so would that have been Brussels dictating to the UK as well? Pray tell, if Brussels giving more time to Corbyn is dictating and Brussels giving no more time to Corbyn is dictating, what could Brussels have said that was not dictating?

Nothing, presumably.

Not sure what is so limiting about leaving £325000 before any tax kicks in really.

All inheritence or care tax is just plain wrong end of. You pay tax all your life, well most do, unless you are super rich. So any savings you have had or property has had tax already deducted. Why on earth should you pay again. When others spend everything they have end up with nowt and the state then pays for their care. A fair society should be just that fair to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.