General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really struggling as my preferred choice of who I want to vote for wont be on the ballot paper. Mr Noneoftheabove. He should be on there and if more electorate vote for him than any other party. Then the politicians should all go back and redo their bloody manifestos imo. THEY ARE NOT WORTHY OF MY VOTE.

And she doesn't know how to play monopoly either.
Me and the wife played it non-stop on the PS4 over Christmas to Christmas songs.

We got very good at it.

Though in hindsight I don't believe we come out that looking particularly well.

In my defence she wasn't wearing a great deal and we were drinking.

Having a break from cutting my hedge. Yes i have a hedge, when i die or get a prolonged illness dementia or some such thing the hedge along with my house will pass to the state so thought i might as well enjoy cutting it a few more times. Anyway cannot believe so many of you are watching a bunch of paid liars on tv. Go and enjoy your hedges while you can.

Just watching these politicians on TV interviews make you realise how many really, really shit politicians we have now. Really, extraordinarily poor. The interviewers aren't being any better really, is just that the politicians seem to be just, well, poor. It's fucking depressing watching some of them.

Having a break from cutting my hedge. Yes i have a hedge, when i die or get a prolonged illness dementia or some such thing the hedge along with my house will pass to the state so thought i might as well enjoy cutting it a few more times. Anyway cannot believe so many of you are watching a bunch of paid liars on tv. Go and enjoy your hedges while you can.
Will the size of your hedge be taken into account when you become ill or when you die ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.