Ian Cheeseman (and his VLOGs)

Or Hugh Jarsole as I like to call him

He just comes across to me as being smug all the time and as if he is doing us a favour presenting for us. His enthusiasm for City comes across as lack lustre if present at all. Some people may not like Danny or Natalie as presenters in City square, I do by the way, but they are without doubt blue through and through. I very much doubt Ferris is.

He just comes across to me as being smug all the time and as if he is doing us a favour presenting for us. His enthusiasm for City comes across as lack lustre if present at all. Some people may not like Danny or Natalie as presenters in City square, I do by the way, but they are without doubt blue through and through. I very much doubt Ferris is.
Southampton I thought I heard?

Still no confirmation of anything except he was definitely on gardening leave.
I'd still like to know story behind this turn of events?
Was it criticism of the ref for being a cheat in the Chelsea game?
Or was it supporting David White in public?
Or the BBC axing local football broadcasting?
Or the BBC refusing bia to accept City bias in his output demanding Rag bias at all time?

Or was it all of the above?

Still no confirmation of anything except he was definitely on gardening leave.
I'd still like to know story behind this turn of events?
Was it criticism of the ref for being a cheat in the Chelsea game?
Or was it supporting David White in public?
Or the BBC axing local football broadcasting?
Or the BBC refusing bia to accept City bias in his output demanding Rag bias at all time?

Or was it all of the above?

What ever it was the bbc are no doubt blackmailing him with a silence agreement against his pay off so that nothing leaks out and makes their management look bad. They are wankers without doubt. Cone on City employ Cheesey and sack that smug twat Ferris!

What ever it was the bbc are no doubt blackmailing him with a silence agreement against his pay off so that nothing leaks out and makes their management look bad. They are wankers without doubt. Cone on City employ Cheesey and sack that smug twat Ferris!
Yep. I guess it will never become public knowledge. Cheesy probably can't afford to let the cat out of the bag.
A shame really because the BBC need to be given a good kicking over this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.