Yaya Toure signs one year extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really happy with this contract. I think he still has another decent season in him. He is a game changer and can open up a defence like no other, something we will surely need next season. Pep will utilise him in the right way. He makes a difference to the team.

Hope that Yaya can play a good role next year and help us win something to secure his long term status at City.

And please at least one of those diesel powered runs ending with the ball being hammered into the net :)

If you had told me at the start of last season that he would still be here next season I would have laughed in your face, however he has been fantastic since being called back into the team and has proved many of us completely wrong. Still the best player in our squad a what he does and would have been a big gap to fill.

No time to read through the thread but has there been any indication of the wages? I am assuming it will be at a lower level.

Does it matter !!

Does it matter !!

No not really, I am just assuming that with the money freed up off the wage bill this season we will have more wriggle room on any future deal. With Yaya being one of our top earners and possibly having less playing time it would make sound business sense to have his new contract at a lower level.

I'm Guessing that Tixi is all over this though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.