18/19 home and away kits ?

Anyone else feel like the shade of blue is slightly lighter in this new kit? I am a huge fan of this shade. I think it pairs with the white shorts better. Has more of an "umbro 2009-11" shade to it. I prefer that lighter blue look. Might be fun to bring back an electric blue at some point for a season as well, but all in all, this is the best nike kit to date so far.

Cambridge Blue.

Is there a difference in fit between the match one and the stadium one? Looks like that way from the pics on the OS, looks as though the Vapour is more suited to the slimmer fan...

Is there a difference in fit between the match one and the stadium one? Looks like that way from the pics on the OS, looks as though the Vapour is more suited to the slimmer fan...

The £90 player shirt is a tighter fit and the £60 fan one is looser like a tshirt.

So a medium player shirt will be a different fit than a medium fan/stadium shirt.

The £90 player shirt is a tighter fit and the £60 fan one is looser like a tshirt.

So a medium player shirt will be a different fit than a medium fan/stadium shirt.

So they could have called them the athletic shirt and the Pie and pint shirt!

Back again telling people what they should do. What the fuck has it got to do with you?
If you want the massive uniform contract from the supplier, then they have to be able to both recoup some of that cost and have the exposure that fuels sales elsewhere.

Your money, your choice, but then don't complain about City not getting the shirt deals that others get!

If you want the massive uniform contract from the supplier, then they have to be able to both recoup some of that cost and have the exposure that fuels sales elsewhere.

Your money, your choice, but then don't complain about City not getting the shirt deals that others get!
I don't moan. I'd have umbro back and be happy for City to pay them. I supported them with umbro, kappa, le coq, reebok, umbro again and nike.

I'll buy the shirts with my bank balance in mind, not City's. I've put countless pounds in over the last 30 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.