Electrician advice?

yeseye

EARLY CROSS, CHANCE AT THE FAR POST,HINCHCLIFFE
Hi,
I've just purchased a lazy spa for my daughter. I thought it was a case of 'plug & go' but on reading the instructions, it says
'It is recommended to arrange for a qualified electrician to connect the spa pump to an equipotential (WTF?) bonding terminal using a minimum 2.5mm2 solid copper conductor ??
Does anybody know if this is necessary and what the likely cost will be? Thanks in advance .

Hi
You only need a earth bonding strap and some 2.5mm earth cable.
Connect the bonding strap to the houses copper pipe system connect the cable to the unit and the strap. not forgetting the containment or protection for the cable

Hi
Connect the bonding strap to the houses copper pipe system connect the cable to the unit and the strap. not forgetting the containment or protection for the cable
Cheers, I'm going to get a professional in to sort it, any ideas of cost, any qualified electrician on here?

Hi

How do you know the pipework is copper?
If it is copper, how do you know it's bonded?
The bonding conductor should be connected to the main earth terminal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.