New official City website

The 'what the media says' daily news page, is heading towards its 2 week anniversary (as of yesterday) of showing the day after the last day of the season.

I'm sure we've had other football related news regarding city since then...

And the link to the competion prizes from the main menu is still doing diddlysquat for the past few weeks.

You have to edit the URL to http://prizes.mancity.com to access - still , might up my chances in winning!

Ironically I'd try and contact them via the website... but the 'contact us' link via the menus also does diddlysquat. (Although that's the hospitality link, I since discover')

Great stuff! /facepalm

Last edited:
It may be me but I found renewing my season card a ball ache again. I renewed for 4 of us and, as we wanted metrolink tickets, we couldn't auto renew. That meant having to put bank details on for each person for each cup scheme. I"m sure somebody smarter than me can work the system out but it is just so unhelpful.

Oh, and the player stats stage is perennially inaccurate.

the sites gone from a leading award winning sports website (2 or 3 years on the trot?) to an absolute unusuable joke and whoevers responsible needs sacking

I would complain about the website if I could find any information on the website as to who to complain to.

The old site was great and as the saying goes if it ain't broke don't fix it. But what is worse is that the club don't give a fuck but its run by a partner now so hey ho

Further proof they don't care, despite what Khaldoon says, the website has been crap since day one, no-one has a good word to say about it, yet the club persist because Wix pay them a few hundred thousand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.