Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Telegraph reporting that Monaco have rejected our bid and are holding out for £40+m. It would be classic Txiki if he drags it out haggling over a few million for one of our most important signings and leaves the door open for the rags or Chelsea to hijack the deal and wouldn't they take great joy in doing that to us!! (Van Persie) . I still think to this day if we'd acted quicker & more decisively Isco would be a City player now, when you think how much we've wasted on some average players it p*sses me off we do this for our main targets for the sake of a few million and honestly I DO NOT RATE TXIKI ... Longer you p*ss about more chance other parties talk to player and put ideas in their head
I assume you havn`t yet seen the Chairmans yearly appraisal and who actually has the final say on transfers and the fees ?

So you'll never believe that Ederson has signed then?

Ederson was in Manchester, his club already announced the sale, we all know the formal announcement is delayed because of third party ownership stuff. There's absolutely nothing finished about Mendy or Walker. Everything says clubs are still negotiating.

Kinda surprised that nothing happened on this front during the weekend. Hoped we would come to an agreement with Monaco by Saturday with a medical on Sunday. Oh well. Don't see anything happening until 14th June now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.