Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, probably Mbappe stays at Monaco next season - guaranteed to start thus showcasing his talent and enhancing his chances to be selected for the French national squad in the WC.

Rumors suggest that Mbappe wants to be traded to Madrid eventually - but given the upcoming WC, I suspect he'd not transfer to Madrid this season even if an offer were to be made.
===============
Meanwhile, Monaco will not sell off too much of their squad - Silva and Mendy and that's it? Probably I'd think. Silva and Mendy and Mbappe? - pretty risky if Monaco wants to qualify for the CL in 2017/2018.

Wenger in Nice... Presumably on the way to Monaco...

Holy shit if we lose Mbappe to Arsenal id be pissed off lol. Losing him to Madrid. Understandable. Losing him to Arsenal would baffle me.

For me, probably Mbappe stays at Monaco next season - guaranteed to start thus showcasing his talent and enhancing his chances to be selected for the French national squad in the WC.

Rumors suggest that Mbappe wants to be traded to Madrid eventually - but given the upcoming WC, I suspect he'd not transfer to Madrid this season even if an offer were to be made.
===============
Meanwhile, Monaco will not sell off too much of their squad - Silva and Mendy and that's it? Probably I'd think. Silva and Mendy and Mbappe? - pretty risky if Monaco wants to qualify for the CL in 2017/2018.
They have qualified !!!!!

Wenger in Nice... Presumably on the way to Monaco...

Holy shit if we lose Mbappe to Arsenal id be pissed off lol. Losing him to Madrid. Understandable. Losing him to Arsenal would baffle me.
Could see him moving to Arsenal. He's only 18, so it's not like this will be last move of his career. He has reiterated many times that at this stage, the most important thing is starting every match and playing good attacking football - both of which Arsenal can guarantee. He'll be rotated at both City and Madrid. Plus in 2 years, when he's 20 he can make his second move to whichever big club (and CL-challenging) he wants.

İf we sign 28 year old Sanchez for 50 and Arsenal signs 18 year once generation player for 110. It would be very big mistake for us. Sanchez will win us a year as RVP at Manu. But this kid is next Messi. I hope Pep understands it. Just spend all Van Dijk and Sanchez money for Mbappe and buy 2 full backs it enough. Bernardo, Ederson, Mendy, Walker, Mbappe is perfect summer. We can convincd Mbappe by Guardiola's youth record, UCL, and presence of Bernardo and Mendy in City 2 of his 3 closest friends at Monaco (3rd is Valeri Germain). Hope somebody reading this from technical stuff of Guardiola. Just skip Sanchez and concentrate on Mbappe. Missing him to PL side would be very very dissapointing.

Problem is Mbappe could turn out to be another Anthony Martial. Sanchez (for now) is the more proven player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.