Should Noel have played last night?

Last night I was a bit gutted with Noel for not turning up. But the more I think about it.. it wasn't the right place or time for a very public reunion

It would have taken all the focus off that little star Ariana and what the event was all about

I doubt this was the only reason he didn't show but I'd like to think it was one of the reasons

Oops. Got the wrong end of the stick on that one. I saw the bit about Noel's kids and jumped in after recalling that story of Liam's some years back lol. I still maintain that Liam isn't anywhere near as bad as some make out though.
He's his own worst enemy at times. There was no need for the twitter outburst today but I can see where it comes from.

My own older brother has decided to have nothing to do with me or my kids because of far less a family issue.

I've tried the Liam approach of agitating him into a reaction just to open up a dialogue and also tried talking to him face to face and reasoning.

There's a family party coming up and I've agonised whether or not to go. I don't want to miss it because it's a big occasion for a family member who I think the world of but am frightened to death of an argument ruining it.

I don't know whether to take a hit and let people think I'm not bothered just to be safe in the knowledge that it's more likely to run smoothly without me there.

Why do people think noel turning up would of meant a reunion? there was nothing to stop noel from doing don't look back in anger by either vt or live. him being there or doing a video didn't have to mean a reunion, he should of done something and he didn't. robbie williams and take that were there, did they do a song together?

My own older brother has decided to have nothing to do with me or my kids because of far less a family issue.

He (LG) cocked and swung a guitar at his brothers swede (allegedly)....he's lucky his brother is so reasonable if true

Last edited:
He's his own worst enemy at times. There was no need for the twitter outburst today but I can see where it comes from.

I've tried the Liam approach of agitating him into a reaction just to open up a dialogue and also tried talking to him face to face and reasoning.

There's a family party coming up and I've agonised whether or not to go. I don't want to miss it because it's a big occasion for a family member who I think the world of but am frightened to death of an argument ruining it.

I don't know whether to take a hit and let people think I'm not bothered just to be safe in the knowledge that it's more likely to run smoothly without me there.

Yeah, I think he would've been better off not ranting on Twitter as it takes something away from the concert. I genuinely don't think he turned up last night to score points over Noel though - I'm pretty sure he did it for the right reasons but couldn't resist having a pop afterwards.

Hope you get things sorted with the family occasion. If others are aware of the issue, surely they'd understand why you might be thinking of swerving it?

i think noel is in fear of doing anything with oasis for one thing and one thing only he will like it to much and have to reform the band

he is in a comfy bubble and no pressure from anybody and just does what he likes and answers to nobody and does not have to write hit songs all the time and much like his so called best mate paul weller will never reform the jam and even if his solo stuff does not sell that well he still got a hard cored fan base that buy into it just like noel that little army of fans just love him even if he sung nursery rhymes they would buy into it (comfy bubble)

noel needs to get out of that london based and the easy life and start to write music again (oasis songs) get him under pressure and that way you get the best out of him the lazy stuff will sell but means nothing unless its done under the banner of oasis that what people want to hear you don't have much time in life so why waste time and the chance to bring moments like yesterday to the people again there is nothing better than a full stadium of fans wants to party and sing your songs

2 things i want to see before i pop off this world
the jam and oasis reform
times is running out for the jam and the age of them and paul weller up his own arss but boy they could gig like no other and a back catalogue to die for and oasis the only band that can reach the heights of great gigs and doing all again the next day again back catalogue to die for and the fans just having it large

Noel has always been motivated by the money and sadly because Liam comes across as a hothead with a bad temper whilst Noel can be a bit charming and use his words well everyone automatically thinks Noel is amazing and Liam is a ****. Liam did it for Manchester last night and last week and he didn't even give a shit that he was doing it at a pop gig or that he was up there with Coldplay. When it mattered he came through for Manchester and Noel was probably off counting pennies.

Why didn't Noel even do a video message?
Bollocks liam did it for liam

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.