Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He got Fabinho wrong a few days back, so let's use caution.

He was the first to break Jesus, Sane and Stones last year and has a history of breaking Guardiola transfers. Though you're right about Fabinho, so maybe it's another case of someone who normally knows what's going on being blindsided by City's transfer moves this summer?

Is he reliable?

Very much for Barcelona, he might have some sources with Txiki/Ferran/Pep as he called Jesus, Sané and Stones last summer (the latter he seemd to know because Barca also tried to get him though). He did however get Fabinho wrong this summer and has since backtracked on it, so it's not close to a confirmation, I imagine we still have to get through Arsenal.

He got Fabinho wrong a few days back, so let's use caution.
Yeah he just excused himself and admitted he was wrong just half an hour ago. With that in mind you'd think he woulnd't say this without being 100% sure as his credibility really would take a large hit otherwise.

He was the first to break Jesus, Sane and Stones last year and has a history of breaking Guardiola transfers. Though you're right about Fabinho, so maybe it's another case of someone who normally knows what's going on being blindsided by City's transfer moves this summer?
Let's hope so mate.

If I see any posts stating that we don't need him, or he isn't worth it or they aren't convinced this is anything short of an amazing signing then I give up. Sanchez is world class and I'd be dancing in the streets if this comes off, whatever the price.

Yeah he just excused himself and admitted he was wrong just half an hour ago. With that in mind you'd think he woulnd't say this without being 100% sure as his credibility really would take a large hit otherwise.
Very true.

Confederations Cup starts 17th June, so I can see Arsenal wanting the situation resolved by then.

I hope its true but not getting too excited yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.