Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries mate. I wasn't going to get too involved with the transfer window this time round, I don't like the arguments it causes between Blues... always seems to turn into a witch hunt.

Impulse and a bit of excitement, accompanied by a bottle of wine on lunch down by the Thames, got the better of me today!

I PM'ed this and some other info to a Bluemooner (if that's a thing!) who asked to see if I knew anything, on Thursday last week.
Have some more wine, you deserve it. Oh and what's that other thing ...

No worries mate. I wasn't going to get too involved with the transfer window this time round, I don't like the arguments it causes between Blues... always seems to turn into a witch hunt.

Impulse and a bit of excitement, accompanied by a bottle of wine on lunch down by the Thames, got the better of me today!

I PM'ed this and some other info to a Bluemooner (if that's a thing!) who asked to see if I knew anything, on Thursday last week.
most of us appreciate any info mate so thanks u heard anything on other players..

Thanks, you've got my hopes up now. Just waiting for the inevitable "Arsenal are pleased to announce that Alexis has extended his contract" tweet so that I can hit the bottle.

Sounds pushy to me.

Yep - definitely pushy

Okay, I'll hush up now.

On holiday in Spain and quite a few Arsenal fans at the hotel we are in. They seem to have got a bit more irate than usual today so either someone burnt the afternoons croissants or this has something it.

Facking city being mentioned a lot, and Pap Guardiola being overrated. Told them he looks like a useful right back for a top four team.

Just back from Tenerife and had similar with arsehole fans

They really are a shower of shite joining Rags and Liverpool for most needy self centred pricks

I hope this is not just smokescreen for someone else, unless that someone else is (Mbappe).

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.