Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point is deals may already be in place for new players but we just have not released that information. Perhaps thats why we allowed our players to be released

This is what I'm hoping mate. Reports are we've been working on these deals for months, so you could be right...if they are not already "done deals", 10mil just got added to players values!;)

the fullbacks should have been sorted in the first transfer window i think pep knew the age and the style they have been playing was never going to work for a full season but like the press and media we have given pep a free season and now he's pep got go to work. the people that give him a free season will jump all over him if city start on the back foot next season so get all your targets done early and a full pre-season to gel all the new signings

walker would be a very good signing and why haggle over a couple of million just pay the asking price and get him and move to the next target

These threads do make me LOL sometimes...if anyone really thinks we decided to release all our fullbacks bar Kolorov in one foul swoop and then thought right let's crack on now with trying to get players in right who should we go for
They are living in cloud cuckoo land
Come on people think about it FFS

any targets we are after will have had the initial spade work done months ago
The agents first and foremost are sounded out then the wheels are put in motion
Which is fine until you get to the summer and the spade hits Levy. At that point anything could happen and we may need to consider other targets.

So are you suggesting that we should have given new contracts to Zaba, Clichy and Sagna AND THEN either kept them or paid them off? If we are after a player then the selling club know we want them and know we are minted; whether we have back ups or not makes no fucking difference

No, I didn't suggest that, but kudos to your skill at being presumptuous.

Perhaps signing Walker before announcing the release of the players would've helped? It isn't hard to wrap your head around this idea giving us a better position to negotiate from, some common sense would reckon.

Perhaps signing Walker before announcing the release of the players would've helped? It isn't hard to wrap your head around this idea giving us a better position to negotiate from, some common sense would reckon.

If we signed Walker and others then we'd be in the position of having players on the books who know they aren't playing, clubs see we're desperate to offload and only have a "loan".

We can't sign in between transfer windows you stupid boy, stop wailing and good luck with puberty

It's going to be really interesting to see how it evolves but imo a Barca style team with a more physical & direct aspect, would be better than his Barca team.

Really? That Barca team was honestly the best team I have ever seen and I don't think I'll see another one like it again. I get what you're saying about adding a bit more physicality but that particular group of players more than made up for it with their ability.

We won't be able to get anywhere near that as there were just too many genuinely special players performing at their best during that time. So yeah, I'd rather have a bit of added physicality than attempt a poor imitation.

This is what I'm hoping mate. Reports are we've been working on these deals for months, so you could be right...if they are not already "done deals", 10mil just got added to players values!;)

True I just our business savvy bosses did this or as you say we could be hung out to dry :(

Really? That Barca team was honestly the best team I have ever seen and I don't think I'll see another one like it again. I get what you're saying about adding a bit more physicality but that particular group of players more than made up for it with their ability.

We won't be able to get anywhere near that as there were just too many genuinely special players performing at their best during that time. So yeah, I'd rather have a bit of added physicality than attempt a poor imitation.

I don't think it's impossible to improve on that team, apart from Messi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.