Things you NEVER want to experience again

Sunburn. Few months ago in Cambodia, sat in the sun for about an hour, factor 30, what can go wrong? Later on in the evening i can feel my skin getting tighter and tender. Another few hours and I looked like a plucked pigeon, I was purple not red. Even my fingers where burnt, never seen anyone get burnt on their fingers. Stayed in bed for 3 days with sudacream caked all over me. I was sat on the same beach for the previous 4 days, same spot, same time and for longer than the day I got burnt. I hate sunbathing now.

Spice. And thankfully I won't. Tried it a few times at uni when it was still available in certain shops, absolutely terrifying stuff and if the black market alternative is meant to be stronger than what was being sold over counters, well, I dread to imagine what it must be like. A panic attack in a bag.

Watching a cancer patient die.
It was my father in law and I was there with my wife who was in bits.
He'd already had kemo, radiotherapy, had his voice box removed and lost about 7 stone.
At 2 am.
Surreal, horrible, upsetting, feelings of helplessness... I could go on..

Yes, something I never want to experience again.

my best mate dying to fucking cancer last year april 2016.

Malaria,i got it in 1993 in east africa,took all the precautions but still caught it,it was so severe and painfull i didnt care if i died or not as long as I was unconcious.I wouldnt wish it on anyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.