United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most overrated CB I've seen come from my dear club. Worry not, citizens, he's absolutely not what the media and most football fans aroudn the world who don't watch the Portuguese league think he is. It really baffles me how he's come to be so hyped and somehow rated as an elite defender.

I for one am glad he is gone. Bottled it on so many occasions for s this season it's not even funny. Hopefully now one of our better CB's will be able to step up or regain their spot. Jardel only lost his place to Lindelof because the Swede was seen as highly valuable for being young and rated (just because of a good half of a season), therefore managment decided to give him as much exposure as possible. That's the only reason I can think of.

It seems to me most expert writers these days get their info from some fancy, dishonest youtube compliations and that's it. I'd bet the farm most of those who've given Lindelof high praise never watched a Benfica match. Iceman my ass. Lost count on how many times he lacked the guts. He is poor in the air, the only thing he's good at is progression and ball distribution, which are hardly the main attributes too look for on a CB.

Glad he left and glad he went to UTD. Ripped off once again. Ayy, lmao. :P

Hope you are right mate.

Like @Marvin , its a strange buy for me.

Surely he can't take Mike Smalling's spot, he is a starter for England.

Then again rags sometimes play with 5 or 6 at the back so it kind of does make sense for them to go for another CB.

Hope you are right. If he turns out better than Stones, I will never hear the end of it. Watched him a couple of times, but he does have exceptional long passing in his locker. But IDK how effective that will be when his whole team will be around him in United's 18 yard box.
Worked for Leicester long ball from the back with a rapid skill less striker running on

Unless he retires from international football at ripe old age of 22 (or whatever he is) in order to prolong his club career.

haha more likely he picks up a mysterious injury just before international duty, only to be fit a week later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.