It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree. Both are average players that look a lot better in the right system.
Can't agree with you there mate, give Matic a solely defensive role and he's as good as any, give Herrera the ball and no defensive responsibilities he's the same. I know we like writing off rivals players in here but they're both quality.

Not seen enough of Bakayoko butt Matic is shit. I said at the time when he was regarded as the best in the league he was average, was made to look better than he is in a very defensive Mourinho team, Much like Herrera now who a lot of United fans genuinely think he's as good if not better than Kante...

The system, as you pointed out, had them walk the league on Maureen's return... I hope that the rumour he is off to the rags is just that, as they could feasibly have him and the little rat in midfield, it won't be pretty but very effective with pogshit at the top of a triangle

What's all this nonsense about Pep needing to speak to Mbappe this week?

The time for talking with all our targets has long gone.

I believe Mbappe will sign a new deal, and leave to the highest bidder next summer after the world cup for a record fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.