Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh you old demented circus clown, we signed Bernardo Silva 5 days after the season ended even if he is to join on July 1st.
Could've done something similar with Walker and THEN release the full backs, yeah?
Oh my life, are you using a Heffernan line there? Are you likening BringBackSwales to Arthur Spooner?

giphy.gif

Ahh you old demented circus clown, we signed Bernardo Silva 5 days after the season ended even if he is to join on July 1st.
Could've done something similar with Walker and THEN release the full backs, yeah?

The implication there, is that we've deliberately chosen not to sign Walker sooner ?

No problem with 3 at the back, but I'd always favour starting with 11
That'll teach me to edit in a hurry, even though I think we could probably beat most teams with 10 men! I like two upfront, because I think it helps keep at least three, if not four defenders at home, and blunts counterattacks down the wings. Even if they can be mounted, a 5 man midfielder should stop it in its tracks...and then we get back on the front foot and terrorize other teams!

Not a bad fee,if there's any truth in it.

According to latest news coming from UK sources, Manchester City manager, Pep Guardiola, is getting more and more determined to sign English international right-back Kyle Walker(27). To this end, Spanish strategist is deepening talks with the player's entourage. Possibly leaving Tottenham on an about 42 million euros fee, the player is an item of interest for Bayern Munich, PSG, and Real Madrid as well.

Not a bad fee,if there's any truth in it.

According to latest news coming from UK sources, Manchester City manager, Pep Guardiola, is getting more and more determined to sign English international right-back Kyle Walker(27). To this end, Spanish strategist is deepening talks with the player's entourage. Possibly leaving Tottenham on an about 42 million euros fee, the player is an item of interest for Bayern Munich, PSG, and Real Madrid as well.

I think £42m not 42m euros would be more likely mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.