Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they could buy two offensive players , probably Sanchez prefer us but in my opinion the situation may not be closed yet, it seems that Arsenal has asked them lewandowski in exchange, maybe it was just a provocation but if they made a request similar to us?

That would be Ian Wright making a joke. Obviously Bayern aren't going to part ways with Lewadowski, arguably in the top three strikers in the game. Swap deals rarely happen as it is.

I see no evidence that Bayern are a major player in this saga. The continual invoking of Sanchez to Munich by certain corners of the media is simply an attempt to detract from City's position so they can continue to dedicate inane amounts of coverage on which Madrid bench warmer the rags want to vomit €100m on this week.

Edit: that's not to say Sanchez isn't going to Bayern, just that right now I'm not seeing much in the way of tangible proof to suggest it'll happen.

Last edited:
That would be Ian Wright making a joke. Obviously Bayern aren't going to part ways with Lewadowski, arguably in the top three strikers in the game. Swap deals rarely happen as it is.

I see no evidence that Bayern are a major player in this saga. The continual invoking of Sanchez to Munich by certain corners of the media is simply an attempt to detract from City's position so they can continue to dedicate inane amounts of coverage on which Madrid bench warmer the rags want to vomit €100m on this week.

I had read the news of the exchange as a real request, this was seriously posted on a forum, next time I will pay more attention, I don't think tha Bayern is in the lead, but I don't think too much about all the rumors that circulate on Sánchez for now, In my opinion hi still playing the game to get the best contract possible

Apologies my mistake. He was still signing for a very low fee as a teenager so he has a different expectation to that of a 40m Sane or a 50m sterling.
Was checking back to see the original post about the Chilean Journalist's tweet and I stumbled upon your post. Why do you think Sane will fail to hold his spot when Sanchez comes? I for one don't think so and so you could have at least waited till the start of the season to see if Sane would be benched by the incoming Sanchez before you begin to moan. That wouldn't hurt you know. Regarding Sterling he has been with us for us for two seasons now. He has strenghts and weaknesses like every footballer. Yes I admit that if Sanchez comes he might be the one at the receiving end (I could be wrong here too). Now let me ask you: when Barca let Sanchez leave because they thought they had a fair shot in landing Suarez, did you consider that to be a poorly thought out move? In simple terms every team tries to upgrade good players with better players and better players with much better players and that is what I reckon we are trying to do here. If you sign a player for under 50 million and two years down the line (enough time to have a rough guess about what that player is likely to bring to the table) you have the opportunity to get a world class upgrade, I'm sure you'd pass up the opportunity. Well I'm thankful you're not the manager. We fans have got to stop listening to what the mainstream media have got to say, most of which comes out of deep jealousy and bitterness. If you believe the tripe they say about Pep being a cheque book manager, you have surely believed a lie. For one, it's easier to implement a Conte and Moaninho style than a Pep one. Yes I can get 11 players to do more seating back, reserving their energy and having my fast attackers to hit on the break. Anybody can do that but it takes a lot of courage, ability, knowledge and resources to actually play football and win in the process. That's the camp I belong to. That's the Pep camp. He's simply getting the right tools to make the system work. It wouldn't hurt to stop moaning.

i wouldn't expect Arsenal to be that silly, but I was responding to the claim that Aresnal could do nothing about him wanting to leave

The only thing Arsenal can do is get him to sign another contract. If he doesn't then with 12 months remaining on his current deal he will get exactly the move he wants this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.