Post Match Thread: Election 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be something to do with paying into it all their working life !
And? Private pension companies go bust and people lose out...same here.

I'd even say that we don't actually pay enough in NI seeing as how long we all live now.

If you're minted you don't need state money or hospitals

Just saying....you know to save money and that

So when the NHS collapses what takes over?
How does private health provision actually work?

Your second question is irrelevant to this discussion as it isn't going to affect you unless you move abroad.
The Tory manifesto promised £8bn more in spending in real terms over the next 5 years, so not too shabby (uncosted mind).
Further they promised it would remain free at the point of delivery.
They could add an extra £400m a year (£2bn over 5 years) if they actually charged back EU citizen health costs (like EU countries charge us).

I'm not sure what point you think you have.
They're the majority party in Northern Ireland, if you want a UK then you've absolutely zero right to ignore them. Everyone on here seems to think they've the right to pick out the nuttier policies and write them off, your two main parties have had policies just as bad. Give up the selective vision.

They're the majority party in Northern Ireland, if you want a UK then you've absolutely zero right to ignore them. Everyone on here seems to think they've the right to pick out the nuttier policies and write them off, your two main parties have had policies just as bad. Give up the selective vision.
Name the policies just as bad as not allowing gay marriage or the woman's right to choose.

They can go and fuck themselves and take their religious dogmatic policies back to the 18 century where they belong.

I've also got every right to my own opinion, ta very much.

Your second question is irrelevant to this discussion as it isn't going to affect you unless you move abroad.
The Tory manifesto promised £8bn more in spending in real terms over the next 5 years, so not too shabby (uncosted mind).
Further they promised it would remain free at the point of delivery.
They could add an extra £400m a year (£2bn over 5 years) if they actually charged back EU citizen health costs (like EU countries charge us).
Every country pays EU health insurance mate, not just you lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.