Trump state visit postponed

I just read this morning that the court house in Jackson Hole, Wyoming is removing the photograph of Trump and Pence and replacing it with a picture of a native indian chief. An unprecedented occurrence and pretty amazing in a republican stronghold like Wyoming. He'll be holed up in the Whitehouse for his whole term at this rate

Your post history

AzlwVjK.gif

Think you'll find I said I live in England pal so he is nothing to me...
Still you didn't answer the second part of the question which was why has a person from England affluent (West Didsbury) at that got such a hard on spouting hatred against an elected President of America?
Just don't get it or you...

Since it now looks as though we could end up in the customs union ( soft Brexit, DUP deal - no hard Irish border and all that), we won't be doing our own trade deals outside the EU and no longer need to grovel to the Don.

AzlwVjK.gif

Think you'll find I said I live in England pal so he is nothing to me...
Still you didn't answer the second part of the question which was why has a person from England affluent (West Didsbury) at that got such a hard on spouting hatred against an elected President of America?
Just don't get it or you...
I don't get your stupid gifs but I'm not arsed why you keep posting them.

Why do you give a shit why I can't stand a man who steals from children's cancer charities, lies about just about everything, insults the leaders of other countries, abuses the mayor of a city that has just had a terrorist attack because he's a Muslim, rips off people using a fake university scam, criticises war heros whilst being a draft dodger himself and pulls his country out of an initiative to try and protect the planet from catastrophic climate change. Apart from that there's about a hundred other reasons.

I don't get your stupid gifs but I'm not arsed why you keep posting them.

Why do you give a shit why I can't stand a man who steals from children's cancer charities, lies about just about everything, insults the leaders of other countries, abuses the mayor of a city that has just had a terrorist attack because he's a Muslim, rips off people using a fake university scam, criticises war heros whilst being a draft dodger himself and pulls his country out of an initiative to try and protect the planet from catastrophic climate change. Apart from that there's about a hundred other reasons.

Bragged about sexual assault, bragged about walking in on naked, teen pageants, mocked a person for his disability, said Mexican immigrants were rapists and murderers...

Hence the Gif

You should stand near electric Avenue with your I Hate Trump T Shirt on in the hope he changes his mind...

Where you get I love Trump from ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but what he has to do with England that you hate him that much for I'll never know...

Best keeping good relations with America for trade when Brexit kicks in IMO...
Anybody that still loves the orange wanker after what he tweeted about Sadiq Khan when he was trying to deal with the London Attack needs to have a good look in the mirror. he chose to unjustifiably attack us when we were reeling from a terrorist attack. The obnoxious cu nt can fuck right off.

acording to the guardian Trump has posponed his trip to the UK saying he doesn't want to come while there will be large street protests but will come when people will be happy to see him.

So never then

MODS merge if you want with US election thread, just thought it needed to be highlighted
Good, keep the street protests up and make sure the self aggrandised bigot knows he isn't welcome.

148800187217976177.gif
Keyboard Trump Hate warriors all over here...

Like I give a Fuck about Trump he's america's problem not mine I live in England so why give a fuck? If everything written about him is true why is he still in power?

Shame. I'd like to have seen him. Would have given the students and loopy lefties something to moan and protest about. Police will be gutted, that would have been some nice overtime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.