Post Match Thread: Election 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh....
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/women-now-prove-theyve-been-10170629

Pushed through as an amendment so it didn't have to pass a vote as well, you'd think they had a history of turning a blind eye to kiddy fiddlers and rapists as well...

Read your own link, or get your carer to read it to you.

You stated:

Well let's see, didn't the Tories pass a law that stopped parents of children born from rape receiving child benefit in 2013?

The thing you are talking about is the exact opposite of that.

Read your own link, or get your carer to read it to you.

You stated:

The thing you are talking about is the exact opposite of that.
Ah well sorry, maybe I should have said "put mothers of children born from rape through a load of trauma by invasive interviews with unqualified staff to get child benefit for their children"? That's completely right, fair and moral?

Strawman that I won't engage, you tried to pull him up on something where he was in fact correct. No one is arguing that it's anyone else's fault.

You're zero from two in the last few pages.
As I said, everyone pays EU health insurance. Everyone gets treated at point of care. If the UK don't want to bill over it then fair dues, I respect that. Doesn't give you grounds for complaint though.

Ah well sorry, maybe I should have said "put mothers of children born from rape through a load of trauma by invasive interviews with unqualified staff to get child benefit for their children"? That's completely right, fair and moral?

It's better than forcing a woman to go through with an unwanted pregnancy yes.

It's also very understandable, the non means tested limit of kids that receive child benefit is two children. The government however wouldn't deny child benefit for a third child if it was born from a rape. Of course there would be a form to fill out.

So we approve claims just by the claimants word? Filling out a form to provide minor details they need to process your claim is 'traumatic'?

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/606978/nnc1.pdf

Reading that it appears the healthcare professional third party makes the claim on the claimants behalf so as to limit any psychological harm they may experience. The third party simply needs a signed statement that all information made in the claim is correct.

As I said, everyone pays EU health insurance. Everyone gets treated at point of care. If the UK don't want to bill over it then fair dues, I respect that. Doesn't give you grounds for complaint though.
Who was complaining? He mentioned the fact that the government could and should claim back £400m per year.

You got confused. I explained it.

It's better than forcing a woman to go through with an unwanted pregnancy yes.

It's also very understandable, the non means tested limit of kids that receive child benefit is two children. The government however wouldn't not pay child benefit for a third child if it was born from a rape. Of course there would be a form to fill out.
And a lengthy interview with DWP officers, completely unqualified to do the job, 8 forms too, all designed to obstruct rape victims. Scummy fucking behavior and has no more place in the modern world than the DUP's worse policies. Don't forget they took advantage of a loophole to push it through without a vote as an amendment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.