Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hmm, first reaction is this is bullshit, but the reports of him demanding an insane salary keep coming out of Germany, from Kicker, Bild, SportsBild etc.

If it is true, it's almost like he really doesn't want to go to Bayern and is making a potential move impossible by demanding €440,000 a week.

Think they are trying to save face by claiming that he's only going to city for the money

Think they are trying to save face by claiming that he's only going to city for the money

No one will believe he's going to earn €440k/week here though so that doesn't really make sense.

Even though the media likes to inflate our salaries, they've never claimed Touré was on more than £250k/week and usually say £220k/week.

Nobody will believe we're offering nearly double that, it's beyond the limit of the believable.

I was saying this yesterday.... it's funny how they link them with everyone SSN hardly mentioned Bernardo Silva or Ederson.

They hate us and it's clear to see. I haven't seen anything about Sanchez to us on SSN just to Bayern.

It's not that strange really, seeing as they have millions of brain dead, social inadequates, all around the world, hanging on for every scap of information with the rag tag on it & we are the club said saddos like least.

The whole Sky?BT & media thing revolves around pandering to them & the equivalent Liverpool etc.

Which makes it funnier every time we sign their 'nailed on' target, as they are too stupid to see it coming & it's a total shock, every time.

I don't mind being the underdog and the uncredited. It's better to be the underdog and unnoticed. Let Liverpool, Chelsea and MU have the glory of being touted as favorites with their transfers and I hope noone pays us any attention. We'll hit 'em when they don't see it coming.

No one will believe he's going to earn €440k/week here though so that doesn't really make sense.

Even though the media likes to inflate our salaries, they've never claimed Touré was on more than £250k/week and usually say £220k/week.

Nobody will believe we're offering nearly double that, it's beyond the limit of the believable.

I'm sure all the rags/SSN and talksport will believe it!!!!

Hmm, first reaction is this is bullshit, but the reports of him demanding an insane salary keep coming out of Germany, from Kicker, Bild, SportsBild etc.

If it is true, it's almost like he really doesn't want to go to Bayern and is making a potential move impossible by demanding €440,000 a week.

They're evidently trying to save face and are making wild assumptions that the only reason Sanchez would move to us is due to financial reasons. It's similar to what happened with De Bruyne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.