France v England

Seriously might not watch England again, don't think they deserve our support
Manager will always choose big club/name players and try and squeeze them in anywhere
Has Rashford had a better season than Zaha ?
Then why does he start RW over Zaha ? Stones in MF ?
It's just the same shit with different players and manager
Absolute Joke

right whats your point, he didnt give the ball away. made a few forward passes. what are you expecting amazing first time through balls ? it was a friendly at the end of the day.

He was given a job , & did fuck all to show he can do it, in a friendly.

Why you think a friendly make it harder or isn't a good time for him to show what he can do, I've no idea. He has just failed to be the passing player he is supposed to be.

He was also shit at defending. Phil Jones is now ahead of him in the order. He has been mising too.

Another 3 years of shit till the FA replace him with a similar shower of shit. All we can expect with southgate in charge is usual failure and dire clueless football.

Until we get a manager who concentrates on playing football rather than getting results to keep him in his well paid job,
then this will be the way for the foreseeable future.

Seriously might not watch England again, don't think they deserve our support
Manager will always choose big club/name players and try and squeeze them in anywhere
Has Rashford had a better season than Zaha ?
Then why does he start RW over Zaha ? Stones in MF ?
It's just the same shit with different players and manager
Absolute Joke

Is that zaha that has chosen to play for ivory coast

Dier was terrible and Trippier was bang average. There are other men out there but people like a pop at Spurs or any United players. I'm pretty sure Kane hit two goals and Alli won us a penalty and got the move going for the second. But according to people on here drop them all and have Defoe upfront and Livermore and some one like Barton pulling the strings lol
I don't think any of our defence looked good tonight, the reason for that IMO was Dier was the standout worst player followed by Ox they were either none existent(bypassed them completely with every attack) or played them right up shit creak without a paddle with shocking choice of pass and awareness of their position.

I don't think many are blaming Kane or Ali for much, they played ok when we managed to get the ball in the final 3rd.

Last edited:
tumblr_ori863DRju1tf8a5ao1_500.gif
tumblr_ori863DRju1tf8a5ao2_500.gif

You know your shite when Pogshit does this to you...

I don't think any of our defence looked good tonight, the reason for that IMO was Dier was the standout worst player followed by Ox they were either none existent(bypassed them completely with every attack) or played them right up shit creak without a paddle with shocking choice of pass and awareness of their position.

You mean they were passing the ball. I just thought they were kicking it anywhere. We make the game hard enough as it is,
let alone playing without a midfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.