Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably best off admitting you never watched Bayern play. Yea Renato Sanches barely played and is now leaving. KDB and both Silvas are all attacking midfielders, none will put in a defensive shift you need from a box to box midfielder. Now why don't you compare the 'defensive midfielders' actual defensive stats and see Yaya's are very poor. The only proper DM ball winner you have who can pick a pass is Fernandinho.

How many monkeys tried before this crap was spouted out

Laughable, let's look at your midfield Gundogan's world class but a cripple, Yaya's an old man who can't run for more than 5 seconds, Fernandinho is decent but wouldn't start at Bayern or any serious CL contender. The rest of them aren't midfielders, they're attacking play ers. Ball dropped big time if you let United get a free run at Fabinho.

Oh and defense, Stones is the worst defender in the PL assisting the opposition every other game, Kompany is past his prime and injury prone and Otamendi is ok but not top class.

You have top class forwards like I said but your defense and midfield are absolute toilet. Nowhere near Bayern's level as a team, delusional to pretend your anywhere near.

And unfortunately I'm here this May and you haven't been anywhere near any trophies because your manager didn't strengthen your weaknesses. If Pep doesn't strengthen your defense and defensive midfield through the core, your guaranteed not to win anything again. Improving the fullbacks alone won't fix your defense

Stones is better than every defender at your club put together

From Independent Transfer Blog

Alexis Sanchez news

Manchester City have made their move for Alexis Sanchez, according to reports from Italy.

They have contacted Arsenal in order to tell them that they will be bidding around £52m for the Chilean and they are willing to match any bid Bayern Munich - who are also keen on Sanchez - make.

----------------
It begins

I think having Sanchez will be a bit like when we still had Tevez... arguably even better.

Think the same, without the drama that encompasses it....

A player like Sanchez is infectious, much like tevez, he breaks his balls to gain possession but he's extremely productive when he does... we have a potential front line that could be the best defence in the league...

Just talked to a mate who does know some itks within the Bayern circle and he's adamant Bayern are not interested in Sanchez. I think we'll get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.