93:20 Podcast - Transfer Talk

New episode of Transfer Talk with Sam Lee is up for those interested. On the outgoing sagas of Hart, Kelechi, + Roberts. Incoming updates on all the usual targets plus a "make us dream" section on Mbappe just for me haha.

http://ninetythreetwenty.com/podcasts/transfer-talk-iii/
Good podcast that mate, enjoyed the Joe Hart talk, Surprising how little options in the Prem he has. I'll sign to a subscription as long as there's no bloody adverts!

Good podcast that mate, enjoyed the Joe Hart talk, Surprising how little options in the Prem he has. I'll sign to a subscription as long as there's no bloody adverts!

Mate, i fucking LOATH adverts on podcasts. I've been mithered by ad companies for 12 months now and ultimately we decided we just really didn't wanna do it. Rather go this way, even if it means some people won't sign up.

Great show.
So Mendy looks certain.
Sanchez either this summer for £50m or next for free. I think it will happen this summer.

Mbappe this summer. Now that would really change football in England and Europe. Bring it on.

Mate, i fucking LOATH adverts on podcasts. I've been mithered by ad companies for 12 months now and ultimately we decided we just really didn't wanna do it. Rather go this way, even if it means some people won't sign up.

I don't mind the £4 as long as the base one stays free

I get far more than the US equivalent of £4 worth of entertainment out of your podcasts every month, 93:20 team. I'll subscribe. Better that than adverts any day.

Just a bit of feedback - if it is something that automatically renews every month I probably wouldn't. I just can't get with anything that automatically charges me every month. Maybe that's just me, but it is an important point. I have to hit the "pay" button if anything is getting billed to me.

Hope it is possible to pay month to month! I really do enjoy all of your work!

Thanks entertaining listen. Personally think an annual charge of between £10 and £15 would work better than a monthly fee?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.