Grenfell Tower block disaster

JUST seen the video from inside with the police telling people to get out however the people filming are on the top floor and the corridor is full of smoke. To get down through that I'm afraid a lot will succumb to the smoke, as fir the number of casualties it will take a long time lots of those bodies will be dust in that heat and intensity, even getting to ones to identify will be hard due to how unsafe the floors will be.

There is a political discussion to be had just not yet that will come after the coroners inquest, for now thoughts to all involved and fot hose not involved it is another shocking awaking of our mortality. Just feels one tragedy after another at the moment.

If it's true, that baby from 9 stories up would be travelling at over 50 mph.

There is a political discussion to be had just not yet that will come after the coroners inquest, for now thoughts to all involved and fot hose not involved it is another shocking awaking of our mortality. Just feels one tragedy after another at the moment.
It is one bad thing after another with the london emergency services copping a lot of it in a very short period of time
RIP to everyone

If it's true, that baby from 9 stories up would be travelling at over 50 mph.

I'm 8 stories at work and looked down today after hearing this today, absolutely no way it happened in my opinion, not at that height.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.