Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quality player and well proven, If we get him for £50 mill or under then get him if not then leave it and strengthen the defence with the cash and maybe a CM. city have loads of options on the wings already that in my eyes are proven and with the addition of silva it'll be an almost impossible task for pep to keep players happy who play in them positions.

FFS. Glad the club don't cave in as easily as you ;-)

Not caving in - But put yourself in Wengers shoes, does it make sense to sell your prized asset and strengthen a rival? It's like us selling Aguero to any of the top4.
I want the guy but we have to be realistic that it's unlikely to happen, sadly.

The clock is ticking on this one, and I think we may just get this blighter. Arsenal have a golden opportunity to replace Chilean Alex with Costa, now that he's surplus to requirements at Chelsea. I'm sure he would want to stick one on his old club in a future London Derby.
Following that everyone's a winner, apart from Chelsea.

Not caving in - But put yourself in Wengers shoes, does it make sense to sell your prized asset and strengthen a rival? It's like us selling Aguero to any of the top4.
We wouldn't let Aguero's contract run down to its final year.

Put yourself in the owners/major shareholders shoes.
As a manager and as a fan,you'd clearly want to keep him,as a business man,you'd flog him...IMO.

The bookies don't agree with you. Prices ranging from 5/6 to 4/9 to come to us.
5/2 to stay at Arsenal. No way are THAT board going to let him walk away for nothing,
at the end of the season.

He's a good player and would definitely help Spurs improve

More importantly he's a very good player who is 21.

He could be absolutley fantastic in another 12 months. I imagine he'd play in that half wide role eriksen has, and either play opposite him or instead of him because Spurs desperately need another playmaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.