United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have decided i like Real Madrid, they always fuck utd over on a consistent basis. They now want 78m quid or 90m euro for Morata. Playing funny buggers with them over De Gea the other year is coming back to bite them on the arse.

All the main targets have quickly shut them down to. Redcafe is a giggle, all the transfer threads have a similar tone, that of looking on from afar watching what the big boys do whilst they fight for scraps.

Who would have thought just a few years ago that the rags would be spending billions and billions in a futile attempt to keep us in sight? Or that despite spending obscene amounts on players they only just made CL via the back door? And to cap it all an egotistical cnut at the helm who makes Fat Sam's and Pulis's football look adventurous?

I mean I hate them as much as any other City fan but we've not really got a leg to stand on to be making that statement.

You do have a point, we've done it many times but they are really taking it to the next level.

A lot of rags seem to think that Lindy Hop's nickname of the Iceman at Benfica is because he's cool, calm and collected on the field when in fact it's simply because he's from a Nordic counttry and the Portuguese don't see a lot of snow and ice.
His fullname is Lindelof-Lace. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.