Ronaldo To Leave Real Madrid?

I do like the report where it is clumsily specific about him 'wanting to leave the country'. If you squint you can read between the lines... 'wants to get away from the legal reach of Spanish authorities as fast as possible, he still likes Madrid though'

If he did go i can see PSG fitting the bill. He will be starting to wind down now, especially as he relies on his pace for his game. He has skills but he is not a David silva type is he, he goes 100mph towards the oppos goal. He has got a belting header to. The French league will keep him looking like a 26yo a bit longer than Spain due to the general style of play in French domestic footy. If he loses a yard of pace soon the lower level of French defensive prowess in the league will help balance that out.

Not to mention the mega buck wages he would get and sweet pay day for Madrid.

Indicative of the attitude - fiddles his tax to the tune of £14m - and rather than hold his hands up when he gets rumbled - he exclaims dismay and throws a hissy fit demanding attention. I look forward to he photos of him doing community service in Spain - hopefully creasoting some old girls fence!

PSG for a few years and then nine months at United before he gets injured and they decide not to renew, leaving him without a club and largely disliked.
No, wait...

He might want to leave but what would Madrid want for him? €200m? Not happening. Will rumble on for a while though which will be fun.

I can't see him going to China. PSG is the most likely I'd have thought, if he leave at all

He's 32, I think it's fair to suggest if he's signing a long term contract it's going to be for as big a pay-out as possible.

Not sure what's going on with PSG, honestly. They wanted Aubameyang, now they don't, but they have Cavani and is another striker what the team really needs? I don't see them spending the insane money to land Ronaldo and his wage requirements, given he's already the best paid player outside China, would destroy any semblance of wage structure at the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.