It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
No mate, I can just see huge potential in Mbappe. He's going to rip up any league he decides to go to. I'd take mbappe over kun, but that's just me. That pace mbappe has got, you can not teach that.

We are on the same page regarding Mbappe mate, but letting Kun go now just doesn't feel right, plus he's proven quality who, IMO, will be back to his very best next season now that him and Pep seem to be more in tune with each other. Not just a sentimental call this, i truly believe that the best is still to come with him and that's quite frankly frightening!

a huge +1 from me on this. If anyone comes in we need to keep Serg irrespective of who they are...[/U][/URL]

Aguero is only going if he chooses to walk, but if he does choose to leave than he can. Guardiola made that clear during the season so this argument is redundant really. Khaldoon reiterated they aren't planning on him leaving.

If he does go though, I hope we don't get the mass outpouring of grief we got when Hart left, nor any of the "I'm a better blue because I love Sergio"/"I support MCFC not Sergio Aguero FC" shit.

We are on the same page regarding Mbappe mate, but letting Kun go now just doesn't feel right, plus he's proven quality who, IMO, will be back to his very best next season now that him and Pep seem to be more in tune with each other. Not just a sentimental call this, i truly believe that the best is still to come with him and that's quite frankly frightening!

He's thirty on his next birthday. As much as I want to agree with you, it's rare as rocking horse shit for players to get better at that age.
Kun isn't Italian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.