Ronaldo To Leave Real Madrid?

Wow. Players become legends of the game on the international stage. I suppose to you even winning the World Cup isn't a big deal as it's just a bunch of shit teams competing?

No but beating teams like San Marino and Malta in a qualifying game isn't out to shout about international footy is well below the standard of champs lge footy imho

BBC now reporting this. They don't report tiddle taddle.

Looks like it's ON !

Apparently Jorge Mendes on COPE radio in Spain just confirmed he actually does want to leave that shower.

I actually think now Mr. Ferguson has left the RAG's he'd join City over PSG in a heartbeat.

He doesn't like Mourinho and they hate each other so the RAG's getting excited is making me LOL as I can't wait for the meltdown when he tells them to do one and "Manchester United is in the past!"

La Liga is shite.

2 team league.

The Premier League is where it's at. The attention, the excitement.. you can't match it, anywhere.

No but beating teams like San Marino and Malta in a qualifying game isn't out to shout about international footy is well below the standard of champs lge footy imho
Well below the standard you say? Who was this years top scorer in the CL?

BBC now reporting this. They don't report tiddle taddle.

Looks like it's ON !

Apparently Jorge Mendes on COPE radio in Spain just confirmed he actually does want to leave that shower.

I actually think now Mr. Ferguson has left the RAG's he'd join City over PSG in a heartbeat.

He doesn't like Mourinho and they hate each other so the RAG's getting excited is making me LOL as I can't wait for the meltdown when he tells them to do one and "Manchester United is in the past!"
If he goes anywhere in England, it's to Utd. Let's not kid ourselves here, he loved his time there and is adored. He holds Utd so dearly in his heart that he wouldn't come here out of principle.

Let's just hope that isn't something that could feasibly happen because he is absolutely and utterly incredible.

If he goes anywhere in England, it's to Utd. Let's not kid ourselves here, he loved his time there and is adored. He holds Utd so dearly in his heart that he wouldn't come here out of principle.

Let's just hope that isn't something that could feasibly happen because he is absolutely and utterly incredible.

If he loved them so much he wouldn't be using them every summer for a new contract.. and wouldn't have left them when they was the best team in the World.

Chelsea and City have as much chance of nabbing him here.

If he loved them so much he wouldn't be using them every summer for a new contract.. and wouldn't have left them when they was the best team in the World.

Chelsea and City have as much chance of nabbing him here.
I wish I shared your optimism but I hand on heart can not see him going anywhere but 'home' if he moves to England at all. Not that I think he is moving at all mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.