Ronaldo To Leave Real Madrid?

This is probably one big act from his side.

If he does leave, in all honesty why would he go back to the rags to play for a manager his doesn't even like? Surrounded by average players. He could easily tarnish his reputation by going there. Rags' glory days are far behind them.

PSG would be more logical, has everything to gain by moving there. He'll diversify his CV by adding French League title and any progress in the CL with them is a major bonus, if they somehow manage to win it, everyone will see him as the savior, etc. etc

Sounds like a ply to get Madrid and Perez to pay his tax bill.

If he was to go anywhere it would be United I feel.

I don't see Paris as a destination as I don't think the French Ligue 1 is big enough for him.

He won't leave Madrid

Just another one of his hissy 'look at me' fits

Utter **** of a man

I'd rather have Sane than current Ronaldo.

Ferdinand said after they'd finish training, Ronaldo would grab a bag of footballs and head over to another pitch. And play by himself just practicing shots for hours. Became best player in the world.

I'd say sane right now is better than Ronaldo at his age. Let's hope he builds it.

If he goes anywhere in England, it's to Utd. Let's not kid ourselves here, he loved his time there and is adored. He holds Utd so dearly in his heart that he wouldn't come here out of principle.

Let's just hope that isn't something that could feasibly happen because he is absolutely and utterly incredible.
You know it's no fun for us to hunt out you rags when you are so obvious,tut tut

Aw you guys. Did you read my other posts? Just talking football, trying to contribute with you lovely lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.