Ronaldo To Leave Real Madrid?

Hehe a good spanner indeed. If he got stuck in and gave it full throttle for the full 90 we may have considered him, even at his age and our policy. As good as he is though he is a bit lazy in the defensive department. If Kun got a bollocking for being a lazy **** i just can't see how Pep would even consider Ronaldo. He won't and doesn't need to change his game at this stage of his career. not saying he won't have the same desire to win but it has never been in his game to play like Pep would demand. If he demanded it of the greatest player ever to grace the sport then the second would be required to do the same imo.

If he does leave PSG would be perfect for him although he could easily cut it in the Prem for at least 2-3 years as the fella keeps himself in tip top condition for his wage. I bet Rooney can barely stand to look at him as seeing how they both have turned out. A permanent reminder he was never that good and should have put more effort in. One is a laughing stock and the other arguably just had the most influential and greatest season a player could ever aspire to reach.

I hate him and don't want him anywhere near the club but if he joins the rag think they will be right in the title picture.

I think that the vast, vast majority of people on here who don't like him, don't like him because of his Rag past. I can't stand the fucker, but I'm willing to admit that it's purely down to him being an ex Rag. All his preening doesn't really bother me, his selfishness in front of goal - so what? However, his Rag credentials mean that if he signed for us, I for one wouldn't be singing his name - ever. Oh, and before anyone asks, even if he scored the winner for us in the FA Cup Final.

You're kidding right? If he did move here (which I firmly believe he will not anyway) it would be a huge fuck you to the Rags which would be absolutely hilarious. If he were to score against them and help lead us to a title I would gladly cheer him on. Would I ever get his shirt or wear it? No. But I would be happy for him to be here, the hilarity that would ensue from those jealous rags would be absolutely wonderful.

After De Gea i think Madrid would rather sell him to Barca, ok they don't hate them that much. I do think Madrid looks at utd now though as a bit of a joke with a hint of 'fuck you' in their feelings towards them. He would be comfy in Paris for 5 years easy, if he does go it will be to PSG i reckon. Just enough glamour and more than enough cash, nice area to live also.

He's the best player in the world. He'd be the difference between us winning the champions league.

Well said. He's a once in a generation player (granted we have two ATM with Messi too) and we should be doing everything we can to sign him. If he goes back to the rags, he is worth 20 points per season to them at least. Let alone the other attributes he will bring and assist in others scoring. I can see a De Gea/Ronaldo swap deal on the cards. I hope I'm wrong though.

FFS he won't even leave Madrid! All a ploy due to the tax case. It'll be dropped and he will stay there

Ronaldo is like a drug. People see the glamorous side of it and don't know about the damiging side effects. And before you know it your broke and in the gutter, so to quote Nancy Reagan just say no.

I would not waste our time, given his connection to United I could not see a deal where he would choose us over them. Most players we certainly have the edge at the moment but not this one. P

3 CL in 4 seasons, playing for currently the best team, I think any talk of him leaving is somewhat fanciful. It's a breifing but players play these games so just wait and see what happens!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.