Ronaldo To Leave Real Madrid?

One or Two rags outed in this thread. Any blue who would like us to sign this preening, it's all about me ponce, go bang your heads against a fucking brick wall until you come to your senses.

It makes me laugh that rag fans are creaming themselves at the thought he could return, however they are totally failing to see that if he did it would be 100% down to non footballing reasons. If he wanted to play for the rags he wouldn't have signed a new contract 6 months ago.

The only reason he may leave Madrid is due to the tax problem and nothing else, part of me hopes that they now spend weeks fucking about trying to put a deal together just to get fucked off again. It would be magical if they miss out on their planned targets just to buy some one who really would rather be somewhere else.

Terrible for us if he joins them.
They could be formidable, hope this isn't true.

It makes me laugh that rag fans are creaming themselves at the thought he could return, however they are totally failing to see that if he did it would be 100% down to non footballing reasons. If he wanted to play for the rags he wouldn't have signed a new contract 6 months ago.

The only reason he may leave Madrid is due to the tax problem and nothing else, part of me hopes that they now spend weeks fucking about trying to put a deal together just to get fucked off again. It would be magical if they miss out on their planned targets just to buy some one who really would rather be somewhere else.

Even so, he will still bag at least 30 goals for them, maybe even 40.

China bound on 500 k per week

Doubt it, he'd cost at least £150m and there's a new rule in China where you are basically taxed 100% on foreign imports. They may be rich over there but I doubt even they would spend £300m-£400m(with tax) on him.

If he moves it'll be PSG.

Baffled by some of the posts on here, why wouldn't you want him at City? He's one of the best players of all time, still in unbelievable shape, and would improve us tenfold. Hope to God he doesn't go back to the swamp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.