Ronaldo To Leave Real Madrid?

If he leaves, I think PSG makes more sense. He would be able to swan round and get 40+ a season. If Ibrahimovic can do it, I'm sure Ronaldo could

PSG would love him. Big name signing, they haven't really got anyone big for a while. They would also hope he could get them a little deeper in the Champs League

I think Ronaldo would love PSG, he would look 25 again against some of those teams

I don't think his ego...or his 32 yr old legs could take coming back to the PL

PSG bound if anywhere I reckon but we all know this is just a ploy to get the taxman off his back

Season and Goals in the league

2014-15 48
2015-16 35
2016-17 25

Take into his age and those amazing yet declining league goal return it has to be no. Great player but evidently declining.

He won't go anywhere. He's just having a liccle tantrum like mardy twats like him are prone to.. just cos he's got a bit of bad press and his ego isn't being stroked

His agent and RM will just be humouring him, knowing that in a few days he'll say he's been mis quoted and he's got no intention of leaving

And if I'm wrong and there's more to this, any club would be a little bit crazy to spend that kind of money on a player approaching 33 who (the stats prove) is past his best

Don't think he'll go anywhere, this is just a way to inflate his ego by getting himself into the headlines and to deflect the attention away from the tax fraud as well as forcing Madrid's hand. However one player can't be bigger than the club and Madrid no know this so they won't let this run all summer I don't think. Honestly, why would he leave? No one else in Europe can give him that quality of players he has at Real, they are guaranteed to challenge for the UCL year in, year out and have a manager who understands him. And, who will pay what Madrid want? Great player but 32 and wants to be bigger than the club, better to spend that money on several game changing class players instead of one Ronaldo, can't win you the league himself otherwise Madrid would have won more than 2 in CR7's time there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.