United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the 07-08 season review video tonight and there was one of those perfect gif moments where I had to stop in the middle of it and just make it. Hope you enjoy lol.

giphy.gif

Had that as signature in forum was on at time.the rag anger was brilliant

That's idiotic.

Works the same way with women. They don't leave the fat bald husband for a new better looking guy with the great personality, only to return to the fat old twat with halitosis.

I really hope you're wrong...

Just watched that YouTube clip - my memory must be fading - it wasn't that sunny after all!

I do remember sitting in virtually the same seat as I did for the QPR game - underneath the South Stand scoreboard.

You may be thinking of the derby the season previous, also known as The Michael Ball Show...

+1

Can't remember a better performance by a CB in a derby, save maybe Wiekens. Thought at the time, why is he playing FB he will be our, and England's CB for years, oh dear, I'll get my coat.

You should have been correct imo.

We fucked up. Played him too much in what became a struggling side, next to Richard Dunne & then written off as a cb, due to a period of lost form.

Richards then would have more chance of stopping someone like Mbappe, than Kompany now imo. Remember seeing him v Henry & was as good as anything Henry had faced.

Micah never had the concentration levels to be a centre back, he did a good job at wing back until he stopped tracking back and then became injury prone allowing Pablo to stake his claim as number 1 RB/WB and Micah never really got fit enough to challenge him again.

Here y'are

Good watch. Rare appearance from sick note Bojinov

Sick note bojinov wow that's a bit on the harsh side, two nasty injuries he had, sick note paints such a different view on it, like somebody malingering with a bruised toe etc

Here y'are

Good watch. Rare appearance from sick note Bojinov

Was that the game he picked up an ACL injury following an aerial challenge? Think it was near the halfway line close to the CB.

Edit: just watched it and I was right re the ACL :)

Remember buying Bojinov on Fifa when I was about 14, before he came to City. Really liked him, the Bulgarian giant, was ace on my manager game. So when City bought him that summer I was of course glad. Shame it never worked out with all his injuries. In the United game, wasn't that his first game after another bad injury, achilles? Such an unlucky guy, and a shame it didn't work out for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.