2 x 45 minute halves to be scrapped ??

Would be delighted if this actually happens. If I could only change one thing in football it would be this. So many teams come to the etihad and waste time from the first minute, nothing is ever done about it. Drives me mad that something that is essentially cheating is, for some reason, viewed as being an accepted and almost legitimate tactic. So easy to fix and personally I can hardly see a negative to ball in play timing.
The worst offenders are the bloody goalkeepers who take ages to get a goal kick taken.I can never understand why refs don`t atke more action against the buggers.

The worst offenders are the bloody goalkeepers who take ages to get a goal kick taken.I can never understand why refs don`t atke more action against the buggers.
The refs are in on it, watch them.

When the keeper starts pissing about they wander to the centre of the pitch and have a chat with an opposing player to give the impression they're busy and not standing about while we moan. Never works when it's our keeper though .....

I think it's become so prevalent that it has just become accepted and the rules on what is legitimate amount of time to spend over goal kicks etc seem to me to be so vague and discretionary that refs can easily get away with ignoring. Just like all the wrestling that goes on in the area at corners, they just turn a blind eye to it because it's way too much like hassle to deal with and anyway when someone like Dean decides he's had enough and tries to sort it everyone thinks he's an idiot. The difference is that the whole time wasting disgrace can be sorted with a change like this, no problems and no arguments and no ref having to look like a loon by running around dishing out cards all over the place for taking an extra few seconds over something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.