Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Less wages ???

He's pricing himself out of the Bayern move so tells them I want £420k a week knowing full well they won't pay it hence arsenal don't get the sale they want. He won't be asking that from city imo. Why price your way out of the move you want?

Then he isn't coming for less wages
00122706.jpg

All depends on how you want to look at it. A world class player is basically saying I wouldn't even want to play for Bayern for £420k a week cos I want to play that much for City. He won't be asking that much wages from city. Considering when we got taken over the press and opposing fans said top players only went to city for the cash, it makes me feel good the tables have turned.

We know from club's reports and accounts for 2015/16 that Arsenal's wage bill was £195m and City's was £198m.

Arsenal have reportedly offered Sanchez £270k per week. He is highly unlikely to get a basic offer as high as that from City.

His final contract is going to be more about where he is playing football as his career ends. It' does look like he wants that to be at City otherwise he would have signed the extension at Arsenal, or done a deal with Bayern, but he might not get what he wants. That depends on how Arsenal respond. It's going to be a game of bluff.

All depends on how you want to look at it. A world class player is basically saying I wouldn't even want to play for Bayern for £420k a week cos I want to play that much for City. He won't be asking that much wages from city. Considering when we got taken over the press and opposing fans said top players only went to city for the cash, it makes me feel good the tables have turned.
It's beautiful isn't it? Time and time again we had targetted world class players but for some reason it didn't happen. Its different now. See people look at last season and say Pep is shit but they don't realize he's cooking up something that will not only shake England but rock up the entire world of soccer. Apart from his unrivalled footall knowledge he's got a big big draw. Enjoy the ride fellas.

It's beautiful isn't it? Time and time again we had targetted world class players but for some reason it didn't happen. Its different now. See people look at last season and say Pep is shit but they don't realize he's cooking up something that will not only shake England but rock up the entire world of soccer. Apart from his unrivalled footall knowledge he's got a big big draw. Enjoy the ride fellas.
635970578594279064-1777415642_Seat_Belt_Delay_-_Jimmi_Simpson.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.