Does anyone else not like the heat that much?

W W

worsleyweb

Am sat here bright red! Sore, hardly slept. I couldn't live with this weather all the time. Think our weather is perfect - 4 or 5 weeks a year with weather like this is more than enough for me.

Missing the rain.

Anyone else the same?

I do love this weather but don't like to sit in it, I did my gardening yesterday and then sat in the shade with a nice few cold ones enjoying being sat out in my garden rather than sat inside with it pissing down.

I used to hate hot weather but have learned to quite like it in the last few years. Not just at the moment though. After 46 years with no sign of hay fever, in the last week I suddenly have terrible hay fever so windows closed trying not to go out and the house is boiling. Horrible.

We're currently on a run of two weeks at an average of 30 degrees every day, and no sign if rain for at least another week. No wind, no air. It's killing me, especially at work, and when I'm not working, and wear my shorts, my legs are so white, the aeroplanes think I'm the airport. As soon as I step outside the door, I sweat buckets.

I don't mind it generally, but dont like it today cos I've just finished a 12 he nightshift and trying to get some sleep!
Just had 2 cans of bitter hoping that will help, back in tonight so ditto for tomorrow .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.