Post Match Thread: Election 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your grammar lacks any punctuation outside of a 'full stop'.

Quite an indictment of the literacy skills of modern society, which is rather different than "an indictment of the literacy of our nation" as, here, you are picking out [and including] all aspects of literacy competency which such a sweeping statement.

Innit.
Your grammar lacks any punctuation outside of a 'full stop'.

Quite an indictment of the literacy skills of modern society, which is rather different than "an indictment of the literacy of our nation" as, here, you are picking out [and including] all aspects of literacy competency which such a sweeping statement.

Innit.
Thanks for that. I do consider myself among the illiterates of this country, and my whole existence is an ongoing condemnation of the standards of literacy in this country.

Is Chuka not an MP? I realise he stepped out of the race previously but maybe after such a growth of enthusiasm for Labour he may reconsider

I think Chuka could add competence to Corbyn's team - particularly around the economy. I'm not sure he's got the charisma to be the Partly Leader but time will tell.

It's only three weeks or so ago that May described Corbyn as "alone and naked" in an attempt to discredit and vilify him.
Funny how these comments can return home to roost. Karma.

They'll fall in line as soon as the threat to their cushy existence grows large enough. Doubt of them would put their ideology above their status.

Thus further reinforces the need for proper cross party discussion and support. You simply cannot be held to ransom over something as important as this. If they try I'd hope she does the right thing and explains how the future of the country isn't more important than her job, and they can shove their leadership challenge up their arse.

I would normally agree, power first and foremost has always been a Tory hallmark, but there are zealots in the Tory party, Europhobes who will not tolerate the inevitable back peddling to come. The mood music has changed in the country, people don't want a hard Brexit, but the Europhobes will not tolerate anything less.

A change of leadership won't change that. Hard realities are going to collide with hard line ideology, there is a very real possibility that the Conservatives will split, attitudes to Europe are a cancer in the Tory party, it might well mutate in to a fault line.

I think Chuka could add competence to Corbyn's team - particularly around the economy. I'm not sure he's got the charisma to be the Partly Leader but time will tell.

If anyone has watched chuka closely you will come to the obvious conclusion that he is a giant ****. He is always on the verge of getting really angry with anyone who disagrees with him. Be warned he is a very flawed individual.

I see the evil marxists Corbyn is now advocating just taking richer peoples homes! He is creating anochy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.