Finsbury Park mosque attack

Finsbury Park mosque has been described as an ISIS training camp rather than a place of quiet contemplation, given the number of hate preachers who have appeared there and should've been shut down years ago.

Now this complete fool has just ignited the whole situation.

RIP to those murdered.
I have been to either this one or another nearby. The idea was to have some food, heard they had some interesting offers that were open to the public.

As a nonwhite immigrant i have been to churches, football matches, sunday fairs (often 99% of atttendees being white) and have always felt welcome.

This was the only occasion in Britain i felt intimidated and unwelcome.
And there was no question of bringing along the two women in our friends group (one white, one Indian). As far As i recall, this was many years back, they were either forbidden or required to "cover up" - the response from both ladies was obvious.

No words to describe how stupid this man must be, absolute cretin.

Wasted his own life, an innocent life, damaged multiple others and long term who knows how many more, through ignorance, anger and stupidity.

Disgusting evil man. Will make things worse. Scary times these.

It's always depressing how quickly agendas start following these incidents and then people wonder why they happen and how can they be stopped.

This applies to people at the scene and worse on here.

My thoughts are with those affected due to this evil crime. Let's hope it's not the start of something. As always clear heads are needed

I have been to either this one or another nearby. The idea was to have some food, heard they had some interesting offers that were open to the public.

As a nonwhite immigrant i have been to churches, football matches, sunday fairs (often 99% of atttendees being white) and have always felt welcome.

This was the only occasion in Britain i felt intimidated and unwelcome.
And there was no question of bringing along the two women in our friends group (one white, one Indian). As far As i recall, this was many years back, they were either forbidden or required to "cover up" - the response from both ladies was obvious.
Obviously i don't know exactly what you experienced, however i know from visiting some Asian countries that i'd quite often feel intimidated/unwelcome. Then after a while realised that actually starting at people is just the cultural norm there, and doesn't have the same aggressive connotation as it does here. Anyway, perhaps that partly explains your feeling, or maybe not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.