It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else getting de sensitised to transfers/ links. I remember being giddy as fook at the prospect of signing Stephen Carr following rumours page on ceefax.

How times have changed. I'm spoiled.

People keep saying this, and it's starting to wind me up a bit. Have you not forgotten that Sky Sources said Silva was coming before anyone else? That Sky Bet's odds plummeted the night before?

A stopped clock is right twice a day. For the record, it was @Julien_mgrt who was first with the B Silva news a day before Sky and, fair dos, that (now banned) Monaco fan on here called it a whole week before (though he said they'd be signing Mahrez in return and that didn't happen)

This one's from Kaveh who has a history of being wrong on City, just to add to it.

Erm how old is beaky at the rags ?
Tbf big nose never relied on his pace, while its Aubas biggest asset. If we get him, which I think we wont, then hopefully he proves me wrong, but he's one of those so called world class player I dont want in our current set-up.

Good player tho

A stopped clock is right twice a day. For the record, it was @Julien_mgrt who was first with the B Silva news a day before Sky and, fair dos, that (now banned) Monaco fan on here called it a whole week before (though he said they'd be signing Mahrez in return and that didn't happen)

This one's from Kaveh who has a history of being wrong on City, just to add to it.

It was not the random Monaco fan on twitter, he got on the Silva train after the SkyBet story. He's also been wrong about absolutely everything since, and had to change his twitter account so his credibility is non-existent.

Sky are not reliable, but they're not always wrong either and the SkyBet thing is a myth too, I saw a United fan completely debunk the theory over a Rodriguez rumour.

It was not the random Monaco fan on twitter, he got on the Silva train after the SkyBet story. He's also been wrong about absolutely everything since, so his credibility is non-existent.

I agree about the latter and it's hard to disprove the former as he locked his old account so I can't trawl through it. As I stated, that Monaco fan on here called it a whole week earlier, but that's not the point.

Regardless of who called it first, Sky Sources have been woeful this summer and Kaveh is historically bad with us. They linked Auba to the dippers only yesterday and I find the story hard to swallow when more reliable sources, such as Marti Perarnau, haven't indicated we'd be in on him.

Unless it's a bluff to force Sanchez, but that seems too risky to me. If he's a backup, then it's too soon.

Not my prediction. Posted two weeks back that's when the club expected to have at least two more in.

The deals are all done in the sense of agreements with all the players.

With all respect, I think only agreement with players does not justify all this buzz and so many happy videos. We all know that agreement with clubs is as important and what matters at the end. I hope you understand my point of view.

I agree about the latter and it's hard to disprove the former as he locked his old account so I can't trawl through it. As I stated, that Monaco fan on here called it a whole week earlier, but that's not the point.

Regardless of who called it first, Sky Sources have been woeful this summer and Kaveh is historically bad with us. They linked Auba to the dippers only yesterday and I find the story hard to swallow when more reliable sources, such as Marti Perarnau, haven't indicated we'd be in on him.

Unless it's a bluff to force Sanchez, but that seems too risky to me. If he's a backup, then it's too soon.
We don't need to bluff about Sanchez.

With all respect, I think only agreement with players does not justify all this buzz and so many happy videos. We all know that agreement with clubs is as important and what matters at the end. I hope you understand my point of view.
True. Just makes me wonder how good our squad would be if all the players we've agreed terms with became done deals the kast few years. Pretty obvious we get the players on board first before we even start negotiating with other clubs (legally ofc, not the Dipper way)

This time last year I would be power masturbating. Not this season though.

Auba or no Auba, I would still find time for a wank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.