U21 UEFA European Championship

I'd only been watching it about 4 minutes when that happened.

Thought the all round football was excellent. Just lacked a bit of goal mouth action. Although 4 goals, can't complain.
Maybe that was down to the defenders reading the game so well. none of this last ditch diving in, then hoofing it 40 yards.

Thought the all round football was excellent. Just lacked a bit of goal mouth action. Although 4 goals, can't complain.
Maybe that was down to the defenders reading the game so well. none of this last ditch diving in, then hoofing it 40 yards.

I've always liked the look of Saul Niguez whenever I have seen him play, particularly for Atletico.

Portugal didn't play anyone up front, so they just spent the whole game whipping dangerous crosses but no one being in the middle to tap them in. Typical Portuguese problem really, Andre Silva would solve the problem but he's with the senior squad for the confederation cup. That Spain squad is something else though, it would compete in a lot of leagues. They're clearly taking it very seriously, a lot of 22 or 23 year olds with bags of senior experience, can't see past them winning it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.