Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

I agree mate...I dont see him as alternative for Sanchez but do think his playing style compares closely to Mbappe. If Mbappe is no longer an option, then Auba is a very nice plan B. I'm not sure how this would impact the Sanchez deal but anyone that scored 43 goals in 49 games in 2016/17 must be doing something right!;)

I agree mate, but here's my worry about "Mbappe replacement".

We've been told, reliably, that if we get in Mbappe then likely Kun is gone, particularly if Sanchez is in the door too. Not hard to imagine, right? Now some would feel a little better about losing Sergio if it meant getting Mbappe, but Aubameyang is another issue entirely.

Not sure if this rumour has any ground, but such transfer would absolutely make sense in case Mbappe is Madrid bound, Auba is the same type of player.
Saying that Bundesliga's Player of the year who scored at unbelievable rate all year is 'not good enough' is beyond ridiculous. I bet those stating it didn't watch BvB on a consistent basis. Auba is not just a 'speed merchant' relying on pace only, he's very dangerous in the box, has poaching instincts, fairly good at headers. He improved a lot in the last 2 seasons.

I would struggle to name a better fit for this City team (excluding Mbappe ofc).

As for the position, Auba can play as ST/RW in Pep's team.

Edit: the only downside of this transfer is that it basically means Mbappe is unreachable.

His Real Madrid dream fails to materialise so he settles for a rich widow.?
athough sky sources had the same ticker last summer.

If we are trying to sign him which i doubt, we should involve Kelechi in the deal and bring the price down. I think 25M + Kelechi should be enough or maybe 30.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.