Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Aguero leaves, he won't play.

If he stays, he will play, a lot. To keep him & not use him would be really fucking stupid & Pep is not really fucking stupid.

When Jesus was available for selection what percentage of games did Sergio start?

I don't doubt that Sergio will play if he stays. I do doubt that he will start more times than Jesus and Sanchez. And on this the record is very much in my favour.

Personally, I think that if things were up to Pep, and he wasn't concerned about the reaction of the supporters, then he would sell Sergio this summer. There's no question that the Hart debacle will have influenced his decision.

Explain how otherwise a teenager from Brazil, with no Premier League experience, can arrive and immediately bench the club's top goal scorer? Again, this is the manager that left golden-boy Muller out of the Champions League semi-final. He won't give Sergio games out of pity. If he believes that Jesus and Sanchez are better options, and I believe that he will for the majority of games, then Sergio will sit on the bench.

When Jesus was available for selection what percentage of games did Sergio start?

I don't doubt that Sergio will play if he stays. I do doubt that he will start more times than Jesus and Sanchez. And on this the record is very much in my favour.

Personally, I think that if things were up to Pep, and he wasn't concerned about the reaction of the supporters, then he would sell Sergio this summer. There's no question that the Hart debacle will have influenced his decision.

Explain how otherwise a teenager from Brazil, with no Premier League experience, can arrive and immediately bench the club's top goal scorer? Again, this is the manager that left golden-boy Muller out of the Champions League semi-final. He won't give Sergio games out of pity. If he believes that Jesus and Sanchez are better options, and I believe that he will for the majority of games, then Sergio will sit on the bench.

Because Pep will bench anyone, who isn't quite at it.

That includes Aguero, Sanchez, Jesus, all of them.

If Aguero is at City next season, he will play, very very often. Otherwise he won't be here. The idea Pep would keep him just for our sakes, is frankly, ridiculous.

Because Pep will bench anyone, who isn't quite at it.

That includes Aguero, Sanchez, Jesus, all of them.

If Aguero is at City next season, he will play, very very often. Otherwise he won't be here. The idea Pep would keep him just for our sakes, is frankly, ridiculous.

Look, I'm not claiming that Pep is ideologically opposed to playing Sergio. My claim is that he probably feels that Jesus and Sanchez are a better fit for the way in which he likes his teams to play. This is not a new or novel idea. This is a view widely held by those that are able to reflect on the season without blue-tinted specs.

On the one hand you claim that Pep will bench whoever does not perform. And then, moments later, you claim emphatically that Sergio "will play very, very often". Do you not see the contradiction? If Sergio performs better than Jesus and Sanchez then clearly he will play. My assertion is that, on the basis of last season, this is unlikely.

Look, I'm not claiming that Pep is ideologically opposed to playing Sergio. My claim is that he probably feels that Jesus and Sanchez are a better fit for the way in which he likes his teams to play. This is not a new or novel idea. This is a view widely held by those that are able to reflect on the season without blue-tinted specs.

On the one hand you claim that Pep will bench whoever does not perform. And then, moments later, you claim emphatically that Sergio "will play very, very often". Do you not see the contradiction? If Sergio performs better than Jesus and Sanchez then clearly he will play. My assertion is that, on the basis of last season, this is unlikely.
He says Sergio will play "very very often" because Sergio is a very very very good player, which is no contradiction

All down to players bank account.

He will have more money than probably all the forum combined. If it's about winning as it's portaid he'll be ours.

Do we need Sanchez to put a transfer request in?

Thinking back, did Sterling put a transfer request in to get out of Liverpool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.